Genre: Young Adult Fantasy Romance
Publisher: Audeamus LLC
Date of Publication: April 1, 2009
Number of pages: 274 pages
Fallen – the first book in the Guardian Trilogy…
Maggie is unaware of the terrifying fate that awaits her. It isn’t until she lands in New Orleans for a full year at a private high school and her unknown enemies find her does she realize that her life is in danger.
As a mystifying stranger repeatedly intervenes and blocks the attempts on her life, she begins to learn that there is more to him than his need to protect her and that he may be the key to understanding why her enemies have just now arrived.
Top 10 Guest Post
Magdalene’s Top 10 Questions…
1. Favorite movie/actor/actress? I’ve never had time to notice. Would much rather be sneaking out to hunt Fallen Ones.
2. Favorite song/singer? Anything that gets my heart pumping or fills me with the exhilaration that I feel when I look at Eran.
3. Favorite food? Muffuletta sandwich, hands down. It is my go-to lunch. There’s something about that salty goodness that I can’t resist! Like Eran’s lips after a good workout!
4. One item you cannot live without? My sword. It’s a trusty companion when I come across an enemy salivating to take my life or the life of another.
5. Who would you like to meet (dead or alive)? I can meet just about anyone dead or alive, given my unique ability. However, one entity does remain elusive…the one who created creation, the one who started it all, the one who produced life its self. That one…I have a lot of questions for.
6. Favorite hobby? Sending our enemies to eternal death, comes to mind, but that’s more of a way of life. So I’d have to say…riding my awesome Harley Davidson Sportster, especially into the school parking lot while the faculty are arriving in the morning.
7. Guilty pleasure? Eran. He’s been off limits to me for a long time so you can probably guess why he was the first one to come to mind.
8. Favorite author and book? The ones who put together the Book of Dossiers on the Fallen Ones. Those individuals are brave, the kind of brave that humbles you. When you think about how close one has to get to an enemy who wants you dead, close enough to know they regularly reek of onions, it leaves an impression in the back of your mind.
9. Do you collect anything? Rapiers and to a lesser extent fashionable leather fighting attire. With each fall to earth, I seek out both, in the order mentioned. The rapier is self-explanatory. The leather suit, well, there’s nothing like kicking some butt in intimidating foreign fashion.
10. Favorite color? Black, green, brown…Anything that provides camouflage against a background where I’m hiding in wait for my enemies return.